Salted Chocolate Tart #HBNB Recipe
If you've got a Christmas gathering tomorrow and just need to "bring something" - we've got you covered.
This is a delicious Salted Chocolate Tart recipe, which Melanie Lionello (@naturally_nutritous) prepared for our #HBNB winners in at our Cloverton Display Home earlier this year. Just 5 steps and 7 ingredients. Simple.
- 1 and ½ cups almond meal
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbs maple syrup
- 1 generous tbs cocoa powder
- 1 block ‘Old Gold’ chocolate, broken into chunks
- ¼ cup Carnation evaporated milk
- Sea salt flakes
- Combine base ingredients in a bowl and cool slightly.
- Press into a 20cm flan tin lined with baking paper until the base is even and pressed up into the sides. Place into freezer to set.
- Over a bain-marie of boiling water, heat evaporated milk gently then add chunks of chocolate, whisking until the chocolate is melted and the mixture is combined and glossy.
- Cool until room temperature then carefully pour into flan base, refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until chocolate is set.
- Sprinkle with sea salt flakes and serve!
If you make this in your Homebuyers Centre kitchen, we'd love to see it! #HOMEBUYERSBOAST.
Recipe provided by Melanie Lionello, a Melbourne nutritionist and recipe & product developer - visit her website http://melanielionello.com for more.
Share with a friend:
Keep me in the loop
Stay informed with our latest news, releases and offers.