Homebuyers Centre reserves the right to change prices without notice. Some home and land packages may have the First Home Owner Grant deducted from price. All plans are protected by copyright and are owned by is ABN Group (Vic) Pty Ltd. The building practitioner is ABN Group (Vic) Pty Ltd trading as Homebuyers Centre, registration number CBD-U 49215. Photographs on this website may depict fixtures, finishes and features not supplied by Homebuyers Centre and not included in any pricing specified. These may include landscaping items, such as planter boxes, retaining walls, water features, pergolas, screens and decorative landscaping items such as fencing and outdoor kitchens and barbeques. Homebuyers Centre does not supply swimming pools, pool decks and fences. Accordingly any prices specified on this website do not include the supply of any of those items. For detailed information on the pricing and specification of these homes please contact one of our New Homes Consultants. ABN Group Victoria has permission of the owner of the land to advertise the land as part of the price specified. The land price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land. All finance services provided by Resolve Finance Australian Credit License number 385487.
Homebuyers Centre (Victoria) - $40K TOWARDS YOUR NEW HOME COMPETITION
If the winner does not have funds available to purchase the house within six (6) months, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn to redeem the prize.
MAY-JULY 2019 WINNER: LEYLA GULSEN
$40K TOWARDS YOUR NEW HOME COMPETITION - CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the $40k towards your home Competition (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
Promotion commences Wednesday 1st May 2019 at 9.00am AEST and entries close at 12.00pm AEST on Wednesday 31st July 2019 (Promotion Period).
Entry is only open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years. Employees, suppliers and contractors (and their immediate families) of Homebuyers Centre (the Promoter) are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, stepsister or 1st cousin.
For a chance to win
Complete an ‘online’ entry form at https://win.homebuyers.com.au/40/
Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
An entrant can only enter once.
All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be placed in a draw to be held at 81 Lorimer St, Docklands VIC 3008 more than seven days after the Promotion Period concludes. The first valid entry drawn will win $40,000 (including GST) towards a new Homebuyers Centre house Victoria and within standard purchasing criteria for the Promoter. Total prize value is up to a maximum value of $40,000.
To claim the prize the winner must have funds available to purchase a new Homebuyers Centre house within six (6) months of the prize being drawn. If the winner does not have funds available to purchase the house within six (6) months, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be drawn to redeem the prize.
The prize is only applied to reduce the amount payable by the winner under a contract to build a house with the Promoter. The prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash. The prize is only applicable to new home sales after 1 May 2019, not to any sales prior to this date.
The winner will be notified in writing by email and phone. If the winner does not claim the prize within five (5) working days from first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize and announce another winner.
The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute. The prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied.
The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of entries, and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, late, stolen, damaged or misdirected entries.
If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the prizes and these Conditions of Entry, subject to approval of the gaming authorities in each State and Territory where relevant.
Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any prize is the responsibility of the winner.
The Promoter will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these conditions of entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
By entering the promotion, you give Homebuyers Centre Victoria consent to use your personal information for further purposes and promotions.
Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome).
The Promoter is ABN Victoria Pty Ltd trading as Homebuyers Centre ABN 82 130 382 188 – 81 Lorimer Street, Docklands Victoria (03) 9674 4580
REFER A FRIEND
To be eligible for the ‘Refer a friend’ promotion, both the referrer and the referee must enter and complete a building contract with Homebuyers Centre Victoria. The referrer will receive a $500 voucher for Coles Myer when the referee reaches construction stage (RTS). The referee will receive a $500 Palette Showroom voucher to use during Pre-Start. The $500 Palette showroom amount must be provided as a credit in the PWC at point of sale by the new homes consultant. The referee must be introduced by the referrer, and must not have already engaged with a Homebuyers Centre Consultant. The referral can only be made via the Homebuyers Centre website or via email communications with Homebuyers Centre. The referee’s details (including bank details) must be completed on the referee’s PWC (Preliminary Works Contract). The referrer reward of $1,000 Coles Myer Voucher will be given to the when the referee’s home commences construction (slab down stage). If the referee’s contract is cancelled, this offer becomes null and void.
The referral promotion will end at the discretion of Homebuyers Centre Management. The decision of Homebuyers Centre shall be final and not contested. No correspondence will be entered into. Homebuyers Centre Pty Ltd Reg. 8370.
FIND OUT IF YOU'RE ELIGIBLE IN 60 MINUTES
*A Homebuyers Centre New Home Consultant will contact you within 60 minutes of your online enquiry (this is between the hours of 8am – 8pm Monday to Friday. Outside of these hours we will contact you within 12 hours). Based on the initial information the New Home Consultant will then refer you to a Resolve Finance, Home Loan Specialist. An appointment with the Resolve Home Specialist will be required to further assess your eligibility. This is neither a pre-approval nor an approval of finance. Standard Lender Terms and Conditions apply. All finance services provided by Resolve Finance, Australian Credit Licence No. 385487.
FIXED PRICE PACKAGES
Price based on home type and floor plan shown and on builder’s preferred siting. Floor plan depicts a traditional facade, modern facade shown and included in price. Image used is an artist impression for illustrative purposes only and may show decorative items not included in the price shown including path, fencing, landscaping, coach lights and furnishings. “Fixed” pricing means that, subject to the terms of this disclaimer and any owner requested changes, the price advertised will be the price contained in the building contract entered into and this price will not change other than in accordance with the building contract. The price is based on developer supplied engineering plans and plans of subdivision and final pricing may vary if actual site conditions differ to those shown in these developer supplied documents Block and building dimensions may vary from the illustration and the details shown. For more information on the pricing and specification of this home please contact a New Homes Consultant. ABN Group Victoria has permission of the owner of the land to advertise the land as part of the price specified. The price does not include transfer duty, settlement costs, community infrastructure levies imposed or any other fees or disbursements associated with the settlement of the land.
$15K YOUR HOME, YOUR WAY
$15,000 Your Home, Your Way bonus redeemable only if client enters a Preliminary Works Contract to purchase a new home with a New Homes Consultant at Homebuyers Centre Victoria between the 7th of May 2019 to 23rd of June 2019. Customers have the choice to spend the $15,000 on any upgrade/structural/prestart items within their home or use it as credit back to the value of $15,000. Limited to first 10 qualifying customers per build region; North, South East, West, North West and Geelong. Offer cannot be used with any other discount or promotion, incl. refer a friend, repeat customer etc (May 2019).
POLICE ASSOCIATION DISCOUNT POLICY
Available for members of the Australian Federal Police and Victoria Police only. Promotion is valid for new sales only and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The 2% discount is deducted from the base house price, no other items will be discounted including site works and variation fees. Not available for display home sales. Furnishings, upgraded fixtures, finishes, materials and landscaping not included. For detailed pricing, please speak to a New Homes Consultant.
THE CLASSICS SERIES
As part of The Classics series, Asher 15, Asher 17, Eden 20, Grayson 17, Harlow 23, Harlow 25, Lennox 25, Marley 14, Mercer 16, Mercer 17, Muse 14, Reign 25 and Trinity 25 floorplans. This series of homes has a different set of inclusions to the Homebuyers Centre traditional series of homes being Liberty, Villas and Rivas. The inclusions are as follows:
- Australia’s finest products and services used throughout every home we build
- Built by quality trades people
- Homeowners Warranty Insurance
- HIA new home building contract
- 6 star energy rating on any orientation
- Termite protection to all slab penetrations
- Engineer’s soil report and footing design, contour survey, building permit issued by registered building surveyor and water authority permits
- Engineer designed class M concrete waffle slab
- Site levelling on blocks with up to 300mm fall over the house area
- Connection of services within the property boundaries to underground power, water, sewer up to 1500mm deep, and gas if available based on a 650m² block with a 5500mm front setback
- Traditional facade included
- Single or double garage with manual sectional overhead COLORBOND® door
- Brickwork over most windows and external doors except garage - facade dependant. Some homes will vary - refer to working drawings for details
- Integrated concrete slab to outdoor living area. Some homes will vary - refer to working drawings for details
- 22.5° roof pitch included in all homes. Some homes will vary - refer to working drawings for details
- Solar hot water system with storage tank, two roof mounted collectors and continuous flow mains pressure gas booster
- Wide selection of clay bricks from builder’s category 1 range
- Wide selection of concrete roof tiles (colour on) from builder’s category 1 range
- Metal fascia & barge, quad gutter & rectangular downpipes
- Two external garden taps - front & rear
- 100mm PVC Conduit under driveway
- Full painting with quality paint to ceilings, walls, doors, door frames, woodwork, eaves, and meterbox
- Stabilised machine graded pine wall frame (superior product used to reduce frame movement and ensure straighter walls) with roof trusses
- Timber look laminate flooring to living areas and front entry from builders category 1 range
- Carpet to bedrooms and passage from builders category 1 range
- Gas ducted heating, mounted in roof space ducted to living areas and bedrooms, with digital manual thermostat and return air
- 2400mm high ceilings throughout with 75mm scotia cornice
- Walk-in robe with melamine shelf and hanging rail, or built-in open robe with melamine shelf and hanging rail
- Linen cupboard with door and four white melamine shelves
- One TV point including 5000mm of coaxial cable in roof space
- One telephone point
- Ample light and double power points
- Approved electricity safety switch and circuit breakers to meter box
- Hard wired electronic smoke detectors
- 42mm skirtings and 42mm architraves (single bevelled MDF)
- Insulation to walls and ceiling as required to achieve 6 star energy rating. Some homes will vary - refer to working drawings for details
- Draught weather seals to all external doors
- 75mm air cushion doorstops to external and internal doors
SECURITY AND DOORS
- Feature front entry door with quality lever handle
- Deadlocks to all external doors
- Superior quality aluminium sliding doors and windows with locks and energy efficient weather seals to all openings
- 2040mm high flush panel internal doors
- Quality chrome lever passage sets including privacy latch to bathroom, WC, and ensuite WC doors
- 600mm wide stainless steel electric oven under bench
- 600mm wide stainless steel gas cooktop
- 600mm wide stainless steel canopy rangehood
- Deluxe double bowl stainless steel sink with chrome mixer
- Provision for future dishwasher (with cold water supply & single power point)
- White lined kitchen cupboards with a huge selection of 33mm thick laminated benchtops and cupboards with architectural handles from the builders category 1 range
- Laminated kick rail
- Showers with 2100mm high tiling and tiled shower base
- 2000mm high semi frameless shower screen with pivot door and clear laminated safety glass
- Ceramic tiling to floors and skirtings of ensuite, bathroom, WC and laundry – selected from builder’s category 1 range
- White acrylic bath
- White vitreous china inset basins
- Vanities to bathroom & ensuite with laminated benchtops & doors with architectural handles from the builders category 1 range
- Polished edge mirror above vanity benchtops to match height of shower screen
- Designer chrome mixer tapware to basins, bath and shower with wall outlet
- White vitreous china toilet pan & cistern
- Chrome towel rail to bathroom and ensuite
- Chrome toilet roll holder to WC & ensuite
- Exhaust fan to bathroom and ensuite over shower
- Translucent glazing to WC with clear glazing to remainder of home/windows
- 42 litre stainless steel trough and white metal cabinet
- Concealed washing machine taps