Find out which home loan you qualify for

One of our New Homes Consultants will contact you within 60 minutes!* and provide information from Resolve Finance about which low deposit and other first home buyer loans may be available to you. 

Click here to see if you're eligible


Finding the right loan for you can be simple. If… you let us help you.

Let’s talk deposit!

Whether you’ve been saving for years, or have no money put aside for your deposit, Resolve can help you out. They get everyone is different, so they make sure you get access to a huge range of products. They have everything from no deposit home loans and finance planning programs, through to low deposit home loans and parent assist loans (and word on the street is that some of them you won’t find anywhere else outside of WA and VIC). That’s very, very useful.

I haven’t really saved much. So… what are my options?

Resolve have some great low deposit home loans available that use your First Home Owners Grant or gifted funds. We think this is a pretty great option, especially because most lenders in VIC require a minimum 5% deposit. And, we know you want to get into your new home sooner.

I kinda need help getting my savings together

Looking for house and land packages in Melbourne, but have no money for your deposit yet? Don’t sweat it. We’ve developed a simple program called My Home Plan. It’s basically built around your income and your spendings. So, you can get back in control of your financial future—and into your own home sooner.

My parents said they’d help me out. But… I heard it doesn’t have to be in the form of cash, is that right?

Well first off, lucky you. And secondly, you’re 100% right, there are other ways they can support you. For example, if your parents own a home, we can use that equity for your home loan, which basically means they don’t have to fork out a thing. And, it significantly reduces the deposit needed, and your mortgage insurance. It’s a win-win. (Just make sure you make your repayments.)

Ok, so they’re going to help, but I have to pay them back, like, is there a legal thing in place for that?

Sure is, it’s called Parent Assist. This means your parents come up with your deposit and you repay them with interest, just like any other official loan. But, you pay them back at half the rate of your home loan! It’s a neat way to save on your mortgage insurance and still get the First Home Owners Grant and stamp duty concessions. Makes it a lot easier to ask for the dollars!

Do you Qualify?

Simply call 131 751 or complete the form below and one of our Homebuyers Centre New Home Consultants will get back to you. We work closely with Resolve Finance.

Resolve have over 16 years’ experience, exclusive access to loan products and the ability to unlock the First Home Owners Grant.

You can include partner/spouse income
You can include partner/spouse loans
You can include partner/spouse savings

By providing your email address you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Homebuyers Centre in future, on the understanding that you have read and agree to our Privacy and Data Collection Statement and that you can opt-out at any time. Our in-house finance specialists Resolve Finance will review your details provided to help you find out whether you qualify. All finance options available through Resolve Finance Australian Credit License 385487.

By submitting this form, you accept the Mollom privacy policy.